Saturday, October 23, 2010

10-10-10





































I had the pleasure of photographing great friends for their engagement and wedding session. We had a blast. We drove all over the country side one day taking engagment pics and luckily did not run into any dingos...(inside joke) hahah! Then I felt so honored to be apart of their private wedding ceremony at a waterfall. The wedding guests were the honored Bride Kristen and her Groom Jonathan, my uncle Steve the pastor, God and myself...oops almost forgot a little crawdad was in attendance too in the water beside the ceremony site. I was honored to be the signing witness on their marriage certificate. It was such a delightful experience that I was so glad to be apart of! Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Joyce!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment