Here are a few creations I threw together for you to give you some ideas when you go through your closets. Stay away from bold, busy prints and stripes. Stick to a solid color and if planning a family photo, think of a color theme and run with it. Any questions...just call, I'd be glad to play dress up with you! :)
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
So I have been pondering the idea of having a mini-session day for sometime now, and have decided to hold my "first offical" mini session date on Saturday, November 7th. After much talking with family and friends that say they need a new family photo soon, I think fall would be perfect.....
So, you may ask, what is a "mini-session"?
- Well, I am offering seven 30 to 45 minute sessions starting at 9:00 am and taking my last appointment at 3:00 pm.
- Location will be at Cane Creek Park and I am hoping that the beautiful fall colors will be performing their grand show for us!
- You will recieve a CD will all edited images and a copyright release form to reprint images freely.
- You will receive a minimum of 15 images on your CD.
- Cost will be $60 for the session and this includes the CD.
- Spaces are going fast so please contact me if you are interested. Fall won't come back around for another 365 days. Times listed below.
Posted by emilydamicophotography at 3:53 PM
Monday, October 5, 2009
I am embracing these cool nights with anticipation for what life has to offer me. Yes, summer has come and gone but willingly left me with wonderful memories filled with precious time with loved ones and sunshine on my face. Please come and check out The DelMonaco Winery and Vineyard located in Baxter, TN on Sunday, October 11th. It will be a fun filled day complete with grape stomping!!! Live music will begin at 1:00. I will be on location to photograph this fantastic event and have photos for sale, even set up to print on location. Please stop by and see me! Looking forward to seeing you!
Posted by emilydamicophotography at 6:54 PM