Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Mini Sessions are Official!!!! :) Saturday, November 7th 2009






So I have been pondering the idea of having a mini-session day for sometime now, and have decided to hold my "first offical" mini session date on Saturday, November 7th. After much talking with family and friends that say they need a new family photo soon, I think fall would be perfect.....






So, you may ask, what is a "mini-session"?






  • Well, I am offering seven 30 to 45 minute sessions starting at 9:00 am and taking my last appointment at 3:00 pm.



  • Location will be at Cane Creek Park and I am hoping that the beautiful fall colors will be performing their grand show for us!



  • You will recieve a CD will all edited images and a copyright release form to reprint images freely.



  • You will receive a minimum of 15 images on your CD.



  • Cost will be $60 for the session and this includes the CD.



  • Spaces are going fast so please contact me if you are interested. Fall won't come back around for another 365 days. Times listed below.



  • 9:00-9:45-booked






  • 10:00-10:45-booked






  • 11:00-11:45-booked






  • 12:00-12:45-booked






  • 1:00-1:45






  • 2:00-2:45-booked






  • 3:00-3:45-booked

No comments:

Post a Comment